View Single Post
Old
07-08-2006, 04:02 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHavoc View Post
agreed on the not rushing aspect....but shanny's signing would move prucha down, straka to center (as per blueshirtbulletin) and a prospect or two rots...err... i mean develops in hartford....lets keep it simple and play everyones spot right...look, malholtra's talent was/is finite...miss diagnosed by scouts and others alike... this dredd of burning out an young imprerssionable mind in the rigor of the big leagues is asinine. It's regurgitated bantor from inpatient, over eager...and dare I say, spoiled ranger fans to used to the overspending of years past. Introduce these newbies gradually, strategically, but DO IT already. orts, hollweg and moore are great examples of what Im talking about.

On a side note, is anyone else a little disappointed on the big clubs dismissive attitude on Pock??? I think this guys the sh#t and think he should be given more ops to develop in the big leagues. Looking for on offensive D?...look no further. Agree or disagree???
Yes, Malhotra's potential/talent was misdiagnosed, I agree, but there's no excuse for handling him the way we did.

Quote:
this dredd of burning out an young imprerssionable mind in the rigor of the big leagues is asinine. It's regurgitated bantor from inpatient, over eager...and dare I say, spoiled ranger fans to used to the overspending of years past.
Are you kidding? How is not wanting to screw up young talent when we're in a REBUILDING mode "asinine?" Think about what you're saying here. You want to just dive right in when the success of the franchise rests ALMOST SOLELY on these kids?

I'm not spoiled Ranger fan, I just know that if we screw ANYTHING up with these kids, we take a step back, and taking a step-back to take a step forward gets us no close to the cup. It evens out at best.