Thread: KHL Expansion
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 04:00 PM
ult

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namejs View Post
Nope, I wasn't looking at MHL tickets. http://www.sport-now.ru/hockey-amur.html This is where I got the data from.
And you call that an official website? Okay... It is not.

Now you're missing the point which is: if we take the number of seats of each price category, multiply it by the price of those tickets, sum it up and conclude an average ticket price we'll see that it is higher than in Riga (I hope I've explained it simple enough for you to understand). So it doesn't matter if you can find a seat for 2 euros or not (you can't btw), in the end Amur is getting more money from tickets than Riga. In Amur case that is 4 million dollars. Which is not surprising because the average salary in Khabarovsk is 1,5 times higher than in Riga (GDP or not, you should really read more about it, it's not a measure of personal wealth). And this could as well explain why every summer they get 30 000 requests for season tickets despite its cost, comparing that to Riga who has a couple of sell outs per season. That is the market. And that is 4 mln out of 15 already, in just a 7k seat arena, without TV, Merchandise and sponsor money. I'd say they have a bright future.

Now I find it funny that you're trying to pretend to be "informed" and at the same time suggesting to get rid of Amur for whatever stupid reasons that came into your head. It's just nonsense. Oh man, you were this close (3 places in season standings) to naming Vityaz and getting everyone to agree with you.

Last edited by MoreMogilny: 02-13-2013 at 05:42 PM.