Old
02-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherKing View Post
I am very interested on how Bergevin reacts to this opportunity to get Kassian. I sincerely hope he doesn't let it pass.
Good post, but I think everybody who promotes the claiming of Kassian should be obligated to also suggest their favourite corresponding roster move.

I'm fine with claiming Kassian if it means trading/waiving Kaberle, for example. Because I feel like Kaberle is a goner anyway, and is redundant even for his depth defense role with Weber.

I still have enough hope for White and Weber that I wouldn't be fine with waiving one of them to make room.

I'd be fine with waiving Armstrong too, except I automatically discount that as even being a possibility, given his connection to Therrien.

The only other option is the temporary demotion of Gallagher. I'd be on the fence with that one. Maybe if I had a trade in the works that I *knew* would enable his recall, but which wasn't quite consummated yet, I could be ok with this. If it was just waiting for an injury and introducing the possibility of a recurring issue of trying to juggle for that last roster spot... then no.