View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
flyers28giroux

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
we think alike. i swear for the last 5 hrs, i have been refreshing all the ratings sites just waiting for that NYR/BOS rating. i know it will be huge. 2 big markets, 2 big teams, a big rivalry, and on NBCSN. and it was a great game, too. and no celtics or knicks. i can't wait to see it. it should be a top 3 rated game for this yr.

but i think the highest one will come this sunday. 2 great aft games in PIT/BUF, and then LAK/CHI..and it's all star break in NBA.. only hockey going on.. not even college basketball will have any decent games.. i can't wait for sunday.. but for now, i hope someone finds that bos/nyr game from last night..i am so anxious to see it.

Well I haven't refreshed the ratings sites yet

But in all seriousness, next week should be another big week you have arguably six of the NHL's big American market teams facing off, and a lot of intriguing match-ups in terms of standings and players.

I think the Chicago-LA match-up will be the most intriguing, the Kings seem like their finally playing better after their loss to Detroit, the Blackhawks will probably still have not loss their first regulation game yet, and also the game is on at 3:30 east coast time which should attract some fans from the Mountain and the Pacific West.