View Single Post
02-13-2013, 05:48 PM
hockey jockey
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by express34 View Post
I am new to this discussion board and I have been watching the development of the 1997 born players in NB for about 5 or 6 years now. I have read your comments on the Deschene, Thompson, Vance, Robinson that are your top 3 or 4 D-man that could be drafted in the early rounds in this upcoming draft but Guy’s like Cloutier and Becker that are OHA no one seem to be talking to much about them.

I heard that Cloutier had a small set back with an injury and has just starting to get back in the beat of things.

Becker Development seems to be going good but know news from those players, did they make the under 16?

Last small comment I really think that Cloutier and Becker are in your face players that will find a niche in the Q due to there role playing ability has character players tuff hard hitting on the edge hard working kids.
welcome nice to see some new blood , just to let you know Vance is now playing forward and as far as Robinson not real sure on him playing midget minor this year, Becker made U-16 cloutier did not , since you are talking D the U-16 D are Deschene , Thompson , Paul , Becker , Myers and Cole Hachey.

hockey jockey is offline   Reply With Quote