View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Dutch Frost
Everything is Fine!!

vCash: 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
He's wayyyy down the line of Islander's forward prospects behind Neiderreiter, Brock Nelson, Strome, Ullstrom, Cizikas, Sundstrom, Persson and Anders Lee. Then I might put Kabanov. Though if there's ever a chance of getting Kirill Petrov over here from the KHL, Kabanov would be behind him too. Seems like a career minor leaguer or KHL player. Nice kid, overrated talent. Never dominated anywhere. 139 career points in Junior in 137 career games.

I know he's young, and been injured a lot, BUT, he's never proven to be a top 6 forward, never been a goal scorer, has never dominated at any time in any league. The forwards I've mentioned ahead of him in the talent pool, they all at least have proven something, had moments of greatness. Kabanov has NEVER shown anything of the sort.
139 points in 137 games is overrated?? Other then a crazy father, everything else I read and see about him showing that he maturing rather nicely and showing his talent. If he wasnt injured and was on the same scoring pace as Nino and made the AHL all star team we would be creating threads to bring him up also.

Dutch Frost is online now   Reply With Quote