Do the Habs need a heavyweight enforcer?
View Single Post
02-13-2013, 06:49 PM
Join Date: Feb 2013
Originally Posted by
Bergeron, Savard, Horton all 3 on the receiving end of cheap/borderline hits, all 3 concussed... the Habs had huuuu...
Uh, let me remember, ok?
- Pacioretty almost got his neck broken by Chara.
- Price got ran over and abused by Lucic and other players several times.
- Pyatt/Spacek back in the days got punched when they were down by Boychuk and Campbell.
- Orr going after Plekanec's knee
- Neil going after Galchenyuk after the game is over
- Kostka, a 6'2 and 215 pounder, fights Gallagher, a 20 years old kid that's 5'9 and barely 180.
- Markov got ran over several times, mainly by Grabovski and Matt Cooke.
And I'm not even talking at all the abuse Subban has taken ever since he started playing against Montreal, Malone acts towards Emelin last year, and all the player who started chirping at the Habs bench, laughing of their sorry *****, because nobody was going to do anything, no matter what happened.
Open your eyes. This team had no respect from anyone for way too long.
100% agree with waffledave. It's shocking how many Habs fans like seeing their team taking abuse and being the laughing stock of the league.
View Public Profile
Kass Attack's albums
Find More Posts by Kass Attack