View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 08:23 PM
BigTuna49
RIP KevFist

vCash: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogosian View Post
Why don't you tell us what you would do as Jets GM. You know, something realistic.

At least Cheveldayoff is actively trying to improve organizational depth without giving too much up. Some stuff works some doesn't. The James Wright pick up looks pretty damned good right now and it cost us nothing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I guess you are waiting for him to get a top 6 forward for a 7th rounder?
I'm not saying Chevy is a bad GM, but he really hasn't done a lot and really improved this team outside of drafting(which is what could show why he can do down the road). Wrifht is not a dam good pick up. Peverly was a dam good pick up. Wright was a solid pick up. If we want to compare what Chevy has done to someone, compare him to what Dudley did I'm his ONE year. Dudley did more to change the team in one offseason then Chevy has done in two years. And it was good changes. He's the reason we have Buff and Ladd.

But it's almost like he's afraid to make a bad move. That or he just wants to wait till his draft picks star to make an impact. Chevy has been extremely passive since taking over.

BigTuna49 is online now   Reply With Quote