View Single Post
Old
02-13-2013, 11:30 PM
WingedWheel1987

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashyG View Post
Who cares what he was labelled by management or by fans, that has no bearings on whether or not he covers someone in front of the net. Expectations aren't making Kronwall suck...Kronwall sucking is what's making him suck.

You're bashing a player based on what he "Might" do wrong while bending over backwards to make excuses for the guy who is actually screwing up left and right, costing the team points in the process.

Maybe Kronwall should be given less minutes and Quincey's pairing should get more, based on their play this season that would improve our Goals against #'s.
Both players suck.

Kronwall is playing tougher minutes. I watch Quincey play and i guess we just have a very different perspective while watching him play.

I fully agree Kronwall sucks, but Kronwall isnt good enough to be a #1 dman. He should be playing in Quincey's spot and Quincey should be on the third pairing. Unfortunately cap space isnt a very good #1 d-man.

I am bending over backwards for Kronwall because i feel he got dealt a lousy hand and is trying to make the best of it because management and coaching expect him to be that guy.

Kronwall should be playing better, but unfortunately he isnt. You are correct that he is making mistakes that he shouldnt make no matter what, but i am just trying to rationalize Kronwall's sucking to a point.