Old
02-13-2013, 11:59 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony d View Post
With Pick 272 of the 2013 ATD the Baltimore Blades are proud to select Left Winger Dean Prentice:

Prentice will play the glue guy role on my 2nd line.

Next has been pmed.

Is he better than Tonelli? I think he may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBelfour View Post
With our ninth selection, the 274th overall in this year All-Time draft, les Nordiques de Québec are extremely proud to select, from Prescott, Ontario, Canada, defenceman Leo Boivin

I took him 29 picks later last year, and I think he was just an average pick then. I thought he was a steal when I first picked him, but by the time I finished my research, I was pretty underwhelmed. He was taken at 227 and 205 in 2011 and 2010, which looking back, was brutal. Here's my bio of him last year, hopefully you can find some more good stuff.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=104

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck26 View Post
At 276, Dallas will take an original Hall of Famer … from Ottawa, Ontario … C Frank McGee
I still don't know how I feel about him. I picked him about 25 picks earlier 2 years ago, and I found a lot of great stuff, but he has just 4 years and gets a lot of mileage out of being such a great playoff scorer at face value, but when you get in-depth about who he scored his goals against, it looks a lot less impressive.