Thread: Confirmed with Link: Jets Acquire Tangradi From Penguins
View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 12:03 AM
peter sullivan
Winnipeg

vCash: 500
rockefeller...i agree with your points...i was merely presenting the other side...there is a lot of blind faith in true north because they gave us a team.....i love them, but i wont say they are geniuses at building an NHL franchise quite yet.....i am grateful but they will have to prove it to me.

guys like lawless seem to have drunk the cool aid and true north can do no wrong....too often i hear the argument that true north have some greater plan and innate hockey intelligence that will make them be more successful than other franchises.....like they somehow know something the others don't.......to me there is no evidence of it yet......most of their moves have been waiver acquisitions of fringe players......the entire organization is from the AHL.....why should we assume they know what they are doing?

i love jokinen and hope he becomes a good player for us....and this move today is fine by me...its a flyer...chevy has taken several of them...none of which have panned out...except maybe welwood to a certain extent.

peter sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote