View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 02:24 AM
Jaded-Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
2005-06?

You mean we were in the same section and never realized it?

The season tickets for the full season plan was $15 a pop. Face value was either $25 or $30.
That was it, $15 a ticket.

The entire season for two tickets was like $450 or something like that. We were right in the center of the front row. I bought the tickets not because of Crosby but because the strike ended and thought that the team and league deserved support. You could get almost any seat you wanted then because the Crosby draft had not happened.

It was really odd getting into those seats. There was a single file little metal staircase up to the section. That was only one year though, right next to us was this 500 pound woman. How she got up the stairs I have no clue. It was incentive to move as she was nice enough and tried, but it just made it impossible to sit next to her. We moved down to the C-End zone area, another front row, and now we are in section 105, end they shoot twice, on the aisle (which is wonderful, so much extra room) in row L. To me the best seats in the house. Not so close to cut most of the rink out, but close enough that you can actually see the faces and reactions. My GF actually does not look at her cell phone the entire game anymore.

Jaded-Fan is online now   Reply With Quote