View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 02:43 AM
gra
Custom User Title

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
That's ********, law enforcement ALWAYS has a choice and they should be better than the man they're pursuing. Taking the high road isn't always easy but it should be a no brainer for the people who are supposed to be the good guys. Instead of setting a civilized example they gave the finger to due process and took the same barbaric path as the villain (I use that word fairly loosely).
Not say you here on this but I have noticed how "due process" is getting thrown around way too much since the fire in the cabin started. In that same process I don't see much in the way of anyone citing what due process is, the language of, what laws are in place that says when due process does and doesn't apply. This of course would sound like something more for someone who studies law that can explain this to us in great detail, especially if the Patriot Act comes into play.

Right now until I see otherwise I have no reason to believe that Dormers rights were violated, especially when he was given a chance to put his hands behind his back after stealing a car and he shot 1st at the 2 officers killing one of them and injuring another. From what I have seen as well it appears that there was a gunfight started by Dormer in the Cabin before they started to smoke him out by a gunshot afterwards.

Looks like it maybe a while till the dust settles on this one.