View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 07:19 AM
patnyrnyg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
That's a common paypal scam. You need to require physical delivery with tracking, and if it's above a certain price ($250 maybe?), you need a signature record to prove you delivered. When the buyer lies about never getting the tickets (even after he used them or resold them), an email record of PDF tickets or forwarding confirmation won't do it and paypal will take back your money and you're screwed (stubhub owns paypal)
I have never had a problem with paypal when I sold through stubhub. However, that is the only time I accept paypal. Wont accept it from someone I don't know as they side with the buyer in pretty much every case. With stubhub, it is easy as they send you the fedex forms and all you have to do is print and drop off at a fedex (there is a kinkos not far from me). The buyer only has a limited time to state the tickets were not in the package or whatever. The fear is the buyer decided they can't go to the game. Then calls stubhub to say they were denied entrance as the tickets were bogus.