View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 07:37 AM
Kingpin794
Lucky 13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
Tonights game against Plymouth is a sign of things to come this month and the rest of the season. Now this is the real Saginaw Spirit, a total of 10 shots in two periods, terrible. Did I not say that all you have to do is stop the line of Locke, Lodge and Ross, who by the way scored the only goal for Saginaw? The people that you really need to stop are Locke and Ross. How many players are -10 or more on this team? Ringuette is a train wreck, its funny that someone would compare him to Walch because anyone that you pair up with him on a consistent basis will end up negative. Ringuette and Glass -2, Glass quickly showing that the -36 last season was not due to the people around him, he can't play with Webermin and apparently Ringuette but then again who can play with Ringuette? To prove my point pair Ringuette with Prophet. Sutch finishes the game with a -4 and Strong if not for the assist would have ended the game with a -3. Playoff bound???
Who ordered the clown?

-I'll agree that shutting down the first line is the key to stopping Saginaw (as with any young team). But after that, I can hear the circus music.