View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 08:59 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Yeah, i personally feel we have a good chance to win the atlantic, but a far worse chance at winning the East.

First and foremost, the Bruins didn't really get worse, they got better by adding back Horton to the equation, i also recall them being just awful to start the year last year which put them behind the 8 ball. Let's just face it, their division is much weaker than ours. It's not bearing out in the points thus far, but it shouldn't...the Rangers, Penguins, Flyers & Devils have to play each other 6 times or whatever it is...that's going to naturally keep the total points earned by all of those teams down significantly.

The next 10 games will be telling, I could easily see the Rangers in first place in the East after these 10. If they arent, they should be close.
Let us look at the next 12 - getting to the halfway point of the year. Also as 12 games have elapsed so far as well.

Feb 14 NYI
Feb 17 WAS
Feb 19 MON
Feb 21 @OTT
Feb 23 @MON
Feb 26 WPG
Feb 28 TB
Mar 3 BUF
Mar 5 PHI
Mar 7 @NYI
Mar 8 OTT
Mar 10 @WAS

Considering the teams we meet here-
  • 7-5 record would be barely acceptable (13/14 points)
  • 8-4 record would be good and on track (or 15/16 points)
  • 9-3 record would be very good and raising expectations (or 17/18 points)

Anything above 18 points would be fantastic ("Torts for Adams"). Or anything below 13 points would be unacceptable ("Fire Torts" )

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote