View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 09:36 AM
fufonzo

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saundies View Post
I don't understand how, if you're Therrien, you bench PK in OT... Especially when you have a powerplay to end the game and he was pretty much the reason for all three goals. I can't remember which (I think it was Moen's) he shakes of St. Louis coming around the net with his patented one-arm hold-back technique. Then he shakes off a defender in the neutral zone with ease before moving the puck forward.

Do we have any other D on the team that can do that? No. Not even Markov. I can't understand why people on here continually say PK isn't on his way to being an elite D-man. I already think he is, but some people either don't watch the same games I do, or they choose to focus on that one mistake he makes rather than the 10-15 good plays.

Get him off the 3rd pairing, get him on the first PP, and for the love of God, Michel, if you ever have a PP in OT again and sit him I hope you Gerrard Gallant reaches over and strikes you.
+10.

Ya, I can't stand how PK is being used. Hopefully he can change his mind.

I've liked how he seems to be turning around his opinion on Eller. It shows he's open to changing his mind and he's not as stubborn as I'd have expected.