View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 10:41 AM
ouendan1

vCash: 500
been to Anaheim a bunch (obviously), but since I've moved out here to the midwest I've seen them in Detroit twice, Chicago and Nashville.

The two Detroit games were December 13th, 2010 where Quick had his 50 (52?) save shutout and the Kings won 5-0. I was all decked out in Kings gear and was going to get tickets from the box office so I ask a random person where the box office is and he happens to be a season ticket holder with a spare ticket so he just gave me his spare ticket. What an awesome dude! The second one was this past Sunday and we all know how that ended. My girlfriend's grandpa has season tickets and gave us those seats for the game. I was on TV for that game, I was close enough to the ice to where you could see me celebrate when the Kings scored.

The Chicago game was December 30th or 31st, 2007. The Kings won 3-2 in overtime. I remember being really mad at the time before the game cause they had beaten their previous opponent, Colorado, and since their 4 game winning streak in October they had yet to win back to back games.

The Nashville game was March of last year. LA was doing a midwest swing during Spring Break so I figured I'd go watch them play in Nashville, LA won the game 5-4.

ouendan1 is offline   Reply With Quote