View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 10:22 AM
JimAnchower

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesamonster View Post
Still not one word from the Mainstream hockey media regarding the reemergence of the clowns ! Fool me once, twice, three times the hockey world is no longer listening to the chatter emanating from Glendale.
We have one now, though I wouldn't say the author "beleves" anything is happening. Some interesting quotes...

Quote:
Hulsizer will only be interested in taking another look at the Coyotes if someone can bring him a finished deal, complete with an arena lease with the suburban City of Glendale that pays enough to make it sensible to own a team that loses more than $20-million (all currency U.S.) a year.

So LeBlanc, in turn, put in a call to new Glendale Mayor Jerry Weiers. They plan to meet and LeBlanc will see if there is any reason to head once more into the breach. Confirmation of this came from LeBlanc, who indicated the prospects of success are such that this is not exactly on his front burner.

Here’s what Weiers said of that possibility: “I can guarantee you there is not the same will on council to do the same deal with anyone else.”
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...medium=twitter