View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Habs Junkie

vCash: 500
Quarter of the season in, Habs' best player(s)

Don't know if anyone disagrees but Plekanec has been this teams best player since the start of the season. He has brought it every game (except maybe one). Leads the team in goals, points and shots. I would say he is this team's MVP so far this season.

Honorable mention to:
Markov: Playing top minutes and making the power play somewhat respectable. Leads the team with 10 PP points. Looking for him to pick up some 5 on 5 points though.

Price: Other then the game against Toronto, Price has been steady and solid. He's due for a shutout too.

The Gallys: Great surprise so far. They lead the team in plus minus. Alex has showed some great speed and vision. Brendon has showed a nice scoring touch and some grittiness that you rarely see with a guy his size.

Bourque: Is exceeding expectations. Playing a great 2 way game on the top line with Pleks.

Prust: My friend played against him and when we signed him I had asked him what he thinks. He said "tough as nails". He was right. Leads the team in PIM. He brings this team some much needed sandpaper. Also, he's 3rd in plus minus behind the Gallys.

Eller: Started off the season in Therrien's dog house, but since then has really picked up his play and can be put with anyone on a line on any line. Eller has only played 10 minutes of PP time this season. Hopefully Therrien will reward him soon with more PP time.

Diaz: 9 points in 12 games. Who would of thought that? Hopefully he can keep it up. Definitely has exceeded expectations.

Subban: Although this is not the Subban we are use to, he's the only player on the team at 1 ppg pace. I think he only gets better from here, as long as Therrien smartens up a bit.

That's about it. Agree disagree?

Habs Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote