View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Cory Trevor
Smokes, Let's go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehar View Post
We agree to disagree. I get your point that it is a crapshoot, but i think Canada will be better in 2014 than 2010, and not regress. Time will tell, and i also understand how Canada has had its struggles on the big ice. I was disappointed in many of the Canadian Forwards in 2010, and for 2014, the forwards will be a lot better. Only question is goaltending. As for Sweden, i might be a little harsh on them because they got bounced out early in 2010. Like i said, time will tell, but i think you are mistaken if you think Canada will not be better in 2014. Gold is not guaranteed, but on a whole, Canada will be more quicker and talented than 2010 from top to bottom. Same could be said for USA. Russians playing on home ice also means that they will have a very good team.
The great equalizer now for Canada is their front office is excellent at team building. A different ice surface makes some different selection choices this time around but I have no doubt that Stevie Y will make sure Canada is poised for another run at a gold medal.