View Single Post
02-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Checked out
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by McClelland View Post
Hmm! In every thread and every day we can hear from you about Gagners development this year! First it was whitneys fault that sam and his line was - and bleeding 5 on 5, but that misunderstanding has been cleared lately. I dont know what player who suits Gagner in this team for you to like? It always another players fault to explain shortcomings from him.
There is no misunderstanding. Catch my most recent post on that. Whitney has missed 3 games. When Whitney HAS been in the lineup he's been matched with Gagners line more than any other.
But the main thing is that the first line, in comparison, have received much more benefit of matching with J Schultz who has clearly been the best skater on this team.

That line is statistic horrible so far 5 on 5 and Gagner and Hemsky the worst of all in all defensive columns. Your development hasnt appear and almost every column 5 on 5 proves that.
Um, no, he isn't. Although I'm sure you'll try to demonstrate that in some way.

He has still horrible defensive numbers, corsi etc.
lets elicit the joke "corsi" stat which has been discredited here so many times. I wonder if you can even quote the derivation and formula for that stat.

The illusion that you try to make a truth with freaquently postings everywhere hasnt appear yet. Its good that Gagner producing but he has always done that in pp.
Gagner is second on the club in ES pts, one behind Taylor hall. Gagner leads the club in pts with 13, and PP pts with 6. He also leads the club in sShorthanded pts. Anything else?

When the team is among the best in the leuage at pp, it has even more impact on Gagners numbers and he flying under the radar in other ways.
Please elaborate.

Not sure what you wanted me to ascertain with these stats. I have no use for such things as corsi derivatives and especially as quoted with a short sample of games. Corsi as such, in any of its forms from Corsi, to team corsi, to relative corsi was never meant to be quoted with this limited amount of games in the sample.

Its interesting that you quote as silly as this in your ardent pursuit of all things wrong with Gagner. Again, these numbers weren't meant for use with limited game sample. But even given that if you checked back to last years stats they read completely differently. Also curious that last season Josh Green and Paajarvi had among the highest "corsi on" lol

Its such a garbage stat.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote