View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 02:09 PM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0ka47 View Post
Do i follow? No i don't. I just post on these boards just to post. Sbisa was the last defenseman drafted in the first round. He was used as a good chip to get Pronger. He's a very valuable member of the Ducks with some good upside. Drafted in the lower first. Flyers draft on BPA. If a defenseman is that one on the board you take it. That's what they did with Sbisa.

Then your second statement. I don't mean to be rude but are you slow? Seriously how does a impact player become one? At some point in their career they were young players learning their way into the NHL. I get that its not all guaranteed but 29 other teams take that risk as well. That's why their is developmental programs in all NHL franchises. Also i'm assuming you are saying this team has no impact players. Is Giroux not one?
it's almost like you dont want no experience players on this team accept unproven young players, how is that getting anywhere? i like for you to tell me what's so special about the young players, what makes them so much better than gagne, carter, richards? what is your obsession with them?

toughfighter83* is offline   Reply With Quote