Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread #39
View Single Post
02-14-2013, 02:15 PM
SHUT UP, TOM!!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
- Paul Heyman and CM Punk in the opening segment did a good 3.33 quarter.
- Mark Henry vs. The Great Khali gained 831,000 viewers.
- Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan gained 84,000 viewers.
- 3MB vs. Cena, Sheamus and Ryback gained 267,000 viewers at 9 PM to a 3.34 quarter.
- Jack Swagger vs. Zack Ryder lost 253,000 viewers.
- Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz lost 19,000 viewers.
- Clay & Tensai vs. Epico & Primo lost 242,000 viewers.
- The Shield promo and brawl with Cena, Sheamus and Ryback at 10 PM gained 392,000 viewers to a 3.25 quarter.
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow lost 419,000 viewers.
- Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett lost 37,000 viewers.
- Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler gained 186,000 viewers.
- The Rock's promo and brawl with CM Punk to close the show gained 578,000 viewers to a 3.48 quarter.
IMO, Rock has become overexposed and his appearances don't feel special anymore. The same thing happened last year. Rock is still the biggest draw in the company, but he's being overused and if he appears every week, it doesn't feel special anymore.
View Public Profile
M.C.G. 31's albums
Find More Posts by M.C.G. 31