View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Adam Larsson

vCash: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePuck View Post
There's a reason the Rangers get more attention.
lol i'd sure hope for your sake you would have more people watching. I mean you've only been around 60 years longer than us and play in the most important city on EARTH. Devils attendance is actually better than the Rangers at the moment and the Devils tv ratings are up over 130% so far from last year. Not bad for a team that was plopped into a swamp with an original 6 team less than 10 miles away and the Islanders in the middle of a dynasty. What the Devils have done should be applauded.

I havent seen one Devil fan get upset over the fact Rangers get more attention, it's the fact that the truth isn't told. No one cares about hockey in this area to begin with so when they actually do talk about hockey, false information is givin to the non-hardcore hockey fan. When Renney was the coach and they played the trap it was called layered defense. The media will do anything to jusify what the Rangers do while always trying to put the Devils down. There is no whay any other team in the league(maybe besides the Isles) have to deal with the **** that we Devils fans have to deal with.