View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
i dont see anything out of these players, accept third and fourth line players nothing more.
You can not be serious?

Every single one of those players doesn't have it in them to be second liners...... Simmonds is already there. Voracek is there too, and he is also leading the Flyers in scoring. Just because they are not 90 point franchise players, doesn't mean they are 3rd liners. Coots and Schenn are still on the up rise. Look at Schenn, probably playing the best hockey of his young career. He is second on the team in scoring, and still is developing. Couts is 19/20 year old in the NHL, he is still growing. He contributes on defense when not producing on offense, which makes him extremely valuable.

I actually see Schenn having the most potential out of all of our young players

Schenn: 80 point two way player(very similar to Richards, just more skilled)
Coots:70-80 point center potential, maybe more if his skating increases.(Has a great work ethic, and improved his skating this off season)
Voracek: 60-65 good second line player. (right now he is playing like that. Leading our team in scoring)
Simmonds:50-60 point player(provides everything you want in a 2nd line winger. Grit, good hands in close, and can skate among many others)
Luke Schenn: He has been extremely impressive since the trade. He has all the potential to be a shut down stud while contributing 20-25 points per year. Has a great shot too, needs to use it more frequently.

What were your thoughts about Richards on his huge sophomore slump? Did you call him a bust as well?

Also those point totals are their max potential I feel.

Last edited by Prongo: 02-14-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote