View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
you are so high on these players like they are next lindros and leclair, dude, get a grip and look what this team is now, they are not good team, do you see that or is it about man crushes on these players?

the only player that is playing good is bryz, the rest is trash.
Are you serious... These 19-25 year old kids are trash.... John Leclair struggled for most of 3 years in Montreal, so you thought he was probably trash too.

I am not alone with the "man crush" I have with these players either. Scouts, other teams fans, and media love the potential in them. I fear you think every player will come right into the NHL and develop into a big time star with in the first 2 months. Your outlook on these kids is just poor, and it seems like you really don't know how to evaluate young talent in the league. I am not a scout or anything close to that, but these kids all have shown they can be very successful players in the league. What do you say about Schenn's play over the last 5 or so games, and Voraceks? They are two players currently leading the Flyers in scoring, and you still throw them under the bus. You never give an viable reason why they will not become good players.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote