View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 04:29 PM
attackfan71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidzey View Post
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this Owen Sound team. They've been slacking a lot lately, for a couple of months now. They better get hungry soon because what started as a good season is going to end in a short palyoff run. Wake up OS!!!!
hate to say i told you so but may critized mewhen i said this was perfect year for this team to sell some assets for big return and not go for it you could see already were london was and guelph, kitchener and plymouth were getting stronger. i love cheering for the attack and watching the games but you could see back at the deadline this team had stalled and they had one of the weakest schedules in the first half compared to the other teams mentioned above. degray made huge mistake this year going after ceci. we do not have the secondary scoring and we never had it this year now teams are shutting down our first line and we have no answer for it. i hope im wrong but i dont believe i am. just think how set would we be if we had traded the cat,smith and posiblly binner i know what everyone says you dont trade off your best players when you are ranked in the top 10. but i would rather trade them now and be ranked in top 5 for next few years and have real shot at winning memmorial cup in the years to come