View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 07:26 PM
aqib

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotesreign View Post
Why does it looks like it ought to appeal to degenerate gamblers?

As a full season ticket holder, I didn;t need any more signs that this is the last season here, but this is another sign this is the last season here. Faer as I'm concerned these Phx threads are now superflous. Perhaps ther QC and Seattle markets can find their own threads, but keepign these PHxx threads around is the equivalent of seeing a dyign dog on the aide of the road, pulling over, not to get it out of the traffic lane, but to kick it in the nuts, then the face, then stomp opn its ribs until you hear them crack.

I am now boycotting the Phoenix threads, and will enjoy the rest of my home games, and road games, and then bid farewell to the NHL.

This promotion is more like a GOALden shower on us STHs than anything else. F--- the NHL they are p---ing on sths with this plan.
On a personal note, I actually am sorry for what you, goyotes, XX, and some of the others here are going through. When I first came onto these boards it was largely because I was sick of the nastiness of the fans on AZ Central, however you guys are a different group of fans and don't deserve to be lumped in with them. While I disagree with you on the viability of the Phoenix area as an NHL market and would like to see the team in Canada I do feel bad for what you have experienced despite my sarcastic comments like the fake transcripts.