View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 06:27 PM
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thk25 View Post
You'll be fine dude. I wore my Powe Flyers jersey to a game and the only things I heard were people saying how they wish he hadn't been traded. I'm sure there were dozens, if not hundreds, of people who saw my jersey and thought 'why the eff would anyone buy that?'.

Even when I wore my Wild jersey to a game last year the only flak I caught was some drunk dude yelling "boo" as I walked to the bathroom between periods.

I think it's much worse when you wear the jersey of a conference rival, any Flyers jersey won't cause a problem.
I used to boo people with a Powe jersey when he was a Flyer Stupid gargoyle hands. Hated em.

Don't always assume the booers are drunk, I spend intermissions booing everyone and have never touched alcohol hahaha.

To the dude with the Richards jersey, you'll be fine. Drunkards are the only attackers, and they wouldn't attack home colors, even if it's an ex Flyer. Not like Richards was a ****** about leaving or forced his way out/money, he was traded. You'll be fine dude.