View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Obryantj

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks357 View Post
Skipman was worried nobody would bid. 200M is a steal. That good and 17!!! Don't let the C/L scare you. Age dictates training more than C/L, especially this early on. You got yourself a real gem there. I have 10% of that in my bank account.
I was definitely surprised to get him for that price. He's 2nd in USA I.1, 3rd in all USA leagues, and 251st in the world in AQ.

Quote:
Hopefully next year my sponsor offer will be better. Darn well should be! ChL competition and top-4 finish in I.1 (currently 3pts up on 3rd and 2 inactives left in the final 5 games).
Good luck with your sponsor offers!

With today's draw, I'm at 0.16 OTR less than what I had at day 112 of last season. I've clinched a spot in the top 2 of the standings (I finished 2nd last season), I'll have an upgraded HR (compared to last season), and a higher capacity stadium. That should mean more money, but I think other factors are used (i.e. number of league levels and possibly league average OTR) so I should temper my expectations.

After this season I won't be able to look forward to any sizable sponsorship raises. I'm in 1st currently (and should finish there), my HR will be maxed out (with max marketing managers), and my stadium capacity will be maxed out. That leaves OTR as what I can control to improve my sponsorship offers. I don't see that getting substantially bigger.