View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 06:54 PM
QcBlizzard
Regis-tered fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
I just have to laugh at this. I don't know if you were party to it, but the trolling by Canadians got so bad that they shut down the comments section for the first time ever. I see deeply bitter and angry posters on here who slag the Coyotes any chance they get. To say that my general impression of Canadian hockey fans has changed is an understatement. You'd think that Winnipeg getting a team back and righting that wrong would slow things down a bit, but it seems to have made things worse. Not trying to start a riot, but Quebec fans and those hoping to see the return of the Nordiques have been far more civilized than the Jets crew. That makes it easy for me to root for their return. I don't want it to be at the expense of my team, but if it comes to that, I know they are going to a better home.

Revel in the comedy of it all, but try to leave us out of it. As you can see, people are finally cracking. The heartbreak when GJ's bid failed was palpable. Trash the market and the council all you want. They've earned it, though there's more to the backstory than anyone here really wants to admit. I draw the line at rooting for the city to go bankrupt and things of that nature. That's 5 out of 5 classless Subbans. There's only a few of us poking around these threads because, quite frankly, it's a free fire zone. Thick skin is required.

"Divide to conquer" does not always work ;-)

Out of topic, I a watching a game in FLA and I'd not bet theres more then 8000 people down there.

Something is not working.