View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 09:11 PM
sepHF
Patreeky

vCash: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky_83 View Post
Tougher level of competition. Teams are actually throwing shutdown lines against the Hemsky line because they're the ones producing for us most of the time, and Gagner is getting tougher face-off matchups because of it.
Hmm it seems to me like he played harder minutes last year and ended up at 47%. Maybe it's because of our injuries he's had to take more draws then normal and isn't getting protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
We have Belanger but is he a teacher? Do the kids go out of their way to try learn like the kids of the past?

Not sure why after every practice we don't have all forwards spending 15-20 minutes working on draws.
Well Horcoff is also a faceoff vet (his shoulder injuries have hurt his numbers) but him and Belanger are two good faceoffs vets, if they can't teach the kids then maybe they're just not very good at faceoffs?

Not everyone can make an immediate impact like Adam Oates did. I wish though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimer View Post
The points on that graph would look similar to water usage graph during the superbowl game. Not sure what you consider a steady increase.

As for the Belanger comment yeah sure but clearly he isn't teaching the kids anything. Or else RNH and Gagner aren't smart enough to take notes.
Well he went from 41% in his rookie year up to 47% last year, one bad year in the middle and this season is far from over. I'd like to think that he can bring it up a bit and isn't suddenly a 40%< on the dot.