View Single Post
Old
02-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Kjell Dahlin

vCash: 500
His shots usually end up in the goalie’s chest, he looks weak in his 1 vs 1 battles and, as soon as he gets in the slot, his killer instinct vanishes. Contrary to his 2011-12 linemates, I see no progression in his play. Cole is still looking for his top gear but he did step his game up a notch and Desharnais has been playing good hockey lately.

Pacioretty can and should bring more to the table. Maybe his surgery (appendicitis) is bugging him more than he cares to admit; if it’s the case, he should take a week off and let Eller pick up the slack.

However, the panic button is light-years away. Pacioretty is a smart, level headed and powerful player: he will battle his way out of it.

Assuming a healthy Pacioretty, I would be willing (and curious!) to try Pacioretty – Desharnais – Gallagher.

PS Jigger77 is right: after a nice set up by Desharnais, Max did riffle a nice top corner shot that almost went in. That was a vintage 2011-12 Pacioretty shot and I hope to see more of them in the upcoming games.

Last edited by Kjell Dahlin: 02-14-2013 at 09:53 PM.