View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 12:35 AM
DDs not undersized
Former Partisan duCH

vCash: 500
Here are my grades after 13 games. The 2nd number is the grade I gave after 6 games.

Plekanec : 9,5 (9) = The MVP so far IMO
Subban : 9 (no grade) = He's the best D since his return, in my book. Is also used wisely by Therrien. Not as many responsabilities than last year.
Markov : 8,5 (9,5) = Still very satisfied, but not productive enough at 5 on 5
Price : 8,5 (7,5) = My first grade was too severe. He's a stud and inspire confidence to the whole team
Prust : 8,5 (8,5) = The best bottom lines player we had in Montreal since a long time
Bourque : 8 (7) = Pleasant surprise for me this year
Diaz : 8 (9) = Makes the occasional mistake and has slowed down but he's eating a lot of minutes and there isn't much more you can ask from him.
Gallagher : 7,5 (8,5) = Not as productive as in the first few games, but I'm still very impressed by him
Galchenyuk : 7,5 (8) = Has played more nervously recently, but he's so full of talent.
Gorges : 7,5 (7,5) = His usual self
Bouillon : 7,5 (7,5) = Nothing bad I can say about him so far. He's good at carrying the puck in the offensive zone
Emelin : 7 (8,5) = Still hitting as hard, but he's not always taking the good decisions in the defensive zone
Eller : 6,5 (4,5) = After a slow start, he has now transformed the 4th line into a good one
Gionta : 6,5 (7) = You need more finish from a first line winger, but you can't question his heart
Pacioretty : 6 (7,5) = Deserves the passing grade for recovering so quickly from his surgery, not for his play on ice. Needs to play with more intensity.
Moen : 6 (6) = Still too invisible.
Desharnais : 5,5 (5) = Is getting better and better every game. It's a matter of time in his case.
Cole : 5,5 (5,5) = Is also playing better recently. There's hope.
Armstrong : 5 (5) = Has played his first good game recently... but still a non-factor in most games.
Kaberle : 5 (5,5) = Has played very little, and when he did, I'm not sure he really wanted to be there
Budaj : 4,5 (4,5) = When you're scared to put you're 2nd goalie in net, there's a problem.
White : 4 (7) = Has put his team in trouble a few times already. Needs to be more disciplined, but I like him so hopefully he'll learn.
Weber : need to see more before grading

DDs not undersized is online now   Reply With Quote