Thread: Sochi 2014
View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 01:59 AM
malkinfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Guys good projections. I lkie Voynov, this might be his break out year, he is currently on the top pairing and red hot of late.... One guy who I think is very underated is Nikitin. Very big mobile D-man who has looked great as of late. I watch Columbus closely. Even though he is on a bad team, he looks great. I can't say enough great things, every pass is right on the money, very strong and quick and great shot. I think he is one of most underated guys in the league. He often picks up the slack of partner Tyutin who at times is a give away machine. I think him and Voynov are 2 of the strongest canidates.

As far as forwards,

Kovalchuk Datsyuk Semin
Mozyakin Malkin Kulemin (cliche but how could you not be tempted)
Ovechkin Kuznetsov Tarasenko (re-unite some of that NT magic btwn K/T)
Radulov open open (Keep Rads on the 4th unit so there is a big time sniper on all 4 units. Open spotss to preferably guys with a lot of speed.

Open spots: Tereshenko, Shipachyov, Kagarlitsky, Zherdev, Varnakov, Popov, Burmistrov, Skorokhodov, haha should I dare say, okay maybe if he puts duck tape around his mouth-Anisin!

This time around these guys are too young but maybe for future WC rosters I would like to see Malykhin, Lazarev, Petrov, Plotnikov, Timkin, Filatov, Panarin, Bocharov, Dadonov, Alshevskys, Orlov. All these guys have some potential, in few more years if they all choose to stay in KHL I would imagine they would be stars of the league. So these guys would be the first era of maturing aged stars from guys who were around draft aged when KHL started.

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote