View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 05:27 AM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Desharnais is kinda ruining everything for Eller. Last season Desharnais was fantastic and I guess that's why Therrien keeps on giving him the benefit of the doubt this season even if he hasn't been very good. Desharnais always has decent linemates and keeps on getting opportunities to succeed (PPs) while Eller is stuck with Moen and freakin Armstrong. Eller isn't outplaying Plekanec but he's definitely outplaying Desharnais... The way he's being treated isn't fair at all. What else is he supposed to do to get a fair shot?
I don't think Cole and Pacioretty are much better than Armstrong and Moen this year.

I really don't care what people say, Eller/DD showed some nice chemistry and they should be on the same line.

For a team struggling to score lately, there is absolutely no reason for Brandon Prust to be in our Top-9.

Our 4th line plays 10-12 minutes per game anyway, so there is nothing wrong with going Moen - Prust - Armstrong, while putting one of Eller/DD on the wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL View Post
The habs currently have five centers which are being used as follows:

1st line. Deharnais
2nd line. Plekanec
3rd line. Galchenyuk
4th Line. Eller
Press box. White

There is only one center is his correct line and that is Pleks as a #2. By next year, or the year after, Galchenyuk will be the #1 center.

That leaves 3rd and 4th line centers for Eller and Desharnais.... problem is that both these guys are not gritty enough for 3rd and certainly not 4th line centers!

My conclusion is that both Desharnais and Eller are trade bait, they could be inexpensive be #2 centers on some other team. The habs need to ship them both out, along with perhaps a Diaz or Webber, and get back a big two-way gritty 3rd line center and a big physical crease clearing #5 or #6 .

That would be my plan!
lol @ calling Pleks a second line center