View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Guerzy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
It all makes sense now. Here I was last night looking for the game. Couldn't find it on TSNJETS, TSN or any of my CI channels.

Stoked to see Bogo back tonight. I think every team says this at at least one point in the year, so I'll say it because I feel it right now. I think we've hit the 'make or break' point in our season in terms of the 'potential turning point', if you will. I am reading what Noel is saying, what the players are saying, what Chevy is saying and doing (roster moves), and I think either it comes together for this team at this point headed forward, or it potentially never does. On the horizon is 9 of 11 on the road, but truth be told, whether we're on the road or at home, this Jets team needs to wake up and put it all together on the ice. Talk is cheap, we've heard talk before, we've heard it from nearly every one of those players in the room be it this season or last. As Wheeler touched on, it's time to make it happen.

I honestly think if this team doesn't finally put their games on the ice where their mouths are, this core could see a bold roster change or two. But, on a more positive note, I think we figure it out as a team, I hope we figure it out as a team. I think it starts tonight and we potentially look back to this time and say that is where our team turned the tide.

Last edited by Guerzy: 02-15-2013 at 08:16 AM.