View Single Post
02-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Go Habs Go
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Top Corner2 View Post
More importantly: How is Dumont in the face-off circle?
He's ok in the AHL.

Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
1. How is Bournival?
2. How is Leblanc looking these days?
3. Are Bulldogs fans excited for Tokarski?
4. How's Tinordi's defensive game?
5. Does Blunden look like he could still fill a fourth line right winger role?
1. He's played well enough in his own end, works hard but isn't overly physical and doesn't create much in the way of offense.

2. He's looked better, he's certainly moving better out there (missed the last game).

3. Maybe for next year, not sure how he will fare on this team as I wouldn't have thought that Desjardins would struggle so much, guys like Leblanc, Palushaj, Holland, Quailer, Bournival would all struggle so much to produce offense. I was concerned about the Dogs having so many rookies on defense but didn't think they would suck this badly. So I don't know what to expect from Tokarski as this team is just not fun to watch and he's coming from playing on the top team in the AHL last year and a top 5 team this year to the worst team in the league so it should be interesting to see how that goes.

4. He's been solid in his own end, you often don't even really notice him as he keeps it simple and is effective.

5. I think Blunden could fill in but i don't think he would be a regular 4th liner for us.

Originally Posted by makbowles View Post
Hopefully the Tokarski trade means we won't have to use a 2nd rounder on a goalie.
agreed, I really want to see us improve our goalie prospect depth but I also really like a couple NCAA FA goalies (though several of them may not turn pro this summer but hopefully will the following) Of course if Timmins sees a goalie he likes in the 2nd then so be it, but if not i'm ok with not even drafting a goalie and just trying to find a FA to fill in as the 4th or 5th depending how Delmas does as I haven't watched him in the ECHL this year.