Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVIII
View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 09:13 AM
BobRouse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
I am intrigued by the idea of 3 scoring lines going forward. Fun and gun is back baby!

Fehr and MP are showing a lot and I for one want to see Nick and Fehr, and Ribs and Fehr etc. Hell, even MP and Ovi if our offense gets stale.

Beagle can't be on 4 my ass, but nice goal though. Chimera Beagle Crabb will do just fine in their 8 TOI.

3 scoring lines gives Oates a lot of options. I wonder if he works extra with his stud passing C's. Laich said he is spending a lot of time with Ovi's transition to RW.
I'm not a fan of 3 scoring lines but for now we have an imperfect roster so as long as it works stick with it.

I too thought of bumping Fehr up and it has been mentioned on blogs and in the broadcast.

I wouldn't do it tho. Those 3 have shown good chemistry. I wouldn't mess with it.

I see TX is still fighting the good fight of trying to diminish Erskine. He's been on this crusade since day 1 of when we acquired him off waivers. At least he's persistent with it

Erskine was very good last night and has been playing well this year. You have to give credit where its due. He deserved all the ice time he got last night and its good to see him with PK time and being out there late in the game protecting a 1 goal lead.

Oates has faith in him. So do I.