View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Nsjohnson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANOZ28 View Post
the players as a group arent playing with the mentality "we can win". mgmt needs to give everyone a t-shirt with that slogan and they must wear at all times until this funk is broken. i dont always agree with mgmt decisions on draft choices or trade deadline choices however no nhl mgmt is perfect or they'ed win the cup ever year. i think CF has made some good progress and now its on the players to step up and get it done. we have 2 players capable of 30G, 5 of our top six are capable of 20G that should be enough offensive firepower to at least compete every game.
This is actually true...it's been a while since I have thought of it. Koivu, Parise, Heatley, and Setoguchi (take a step back) in all honesty should be scoring a decent amount of goals. We have two guys who have shown to be able to step up and score in Clutter and Brodziak. All, except Parise, have been less than pleasing. I want to see driving to the net, and good passing. Heatley has over HALF the shots Parise has. SET HIM UP ON THE PP. We don't have anyone besides Brodin that will shoot on the PP from up top...get Heater in position to blast at the net if not for any other reason than to pepper the goalie with hard shots to give up rebounds.

Nsjohnson is online now   Reply With Quote