View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Mad Habber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
People tend to think that any kid that makes it to the NHL at 18 yrs old will automatically be a future superstar.

ROR is a very good 2 way center but will probably be a good #2 center but never a true #1.

He will be the next overpaid and overrated player.
I just don't see any more upside to this guy. I think this is his peak. 50-55 points depending on the wingers and ice time.

Where does he slot in Montreal. Behind Pleks for sure. In the future behind Galchenyuk. So does he beat out DD. Don't know. He plays more like he was DD size than DD does. He is soft. Only six feet tall, so we would be getting bigger or tougher, quite the opposite. He has a over inflated opinion of his talents and worth and puts himself above his team. So what's not to like, right. I wouldn't give Colorado anything for him. Don't want him.

As far as trading Eller or DD or Pleks. I don't see anything happening before the summer.

I see us keeping Pleks as the #1 guy for next season. Galchenyuk the #2 guy. Just a natural progression. And that leaves the #3 position open and both DD and Eller are auditioning for this position right now.