View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 11:19 AM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANOZ28 View Post
the players as a group arent playing with the mentality "we can win". mgmt needs to give everyone a t-shirt with that slogan and they must wear at all times until this funk is broken. i dont always agree with mgmt decisions on draft choices or trade deadline choices however no nhl mgmt is perfect or they'ed win the cup ever year. i think CF has made some good progress and now its on the players to step up and get it done. we have 2 players capable of 30G, 5 of our top six are capable of 20G that should be enough offensive firepower to at least compete every game.
I completely agree.

There is too much talent to not score 2-4 a night. This 1 goal bs will get worked through by the players we currently have.

Our d has been better than last year as well, and I think it's safe to assume they will continue to get better as well. I might be wrong, but I think the second half of this season this team is going to start clicking.

We see it in spurts, they just cannot maintain it yet. Let's be honest, we didn't score enough, but we did keep Vancouver hemmed into their own zone almost the entire third period the other day. This is a team that has always skated circles around us, so that's something.

DeuceMN is offline   Reply With Quote