: Prospect Info:
Rangers Top Prospects List
View Single Post
02-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
1) Chris Kreider
2) Carl Hagelin
3) J.T. Miller
4) Dylan McIlrath - Needs 2 more years of seasoning in Hartford
5) Jesper Fasth - Probably NHL ready next year, but 1 year in the AHL to get used to smaller rinks is needed.
6) Michael St. Croix - He will need a couple of years in the AHL, but he will surprise a lot of people, he is too talented not to be in the NHL. Upside is 2C.
7) Christian Thomas - He is rounding into form.
8) Oscar Lindberg - He can be a good bottom 6 Center.
9) Nick Palmieri - Most of you already forgot about Nick, but he will surprise.
10) Cristoval Nieves - He looks like elite talent at this point, hope he continues his development, definite top 6.
11) Brady Skjei - Steady second pairing that can skate well and is sound defensively, 2 or 3 years from the NHL.
12) Marek Hrivik - The concussion is concerning. May or may not be back in time to be NHL ready season.
13) Cam Talbot - Put him here because he has picked his level of playing recently and we desperately need somebody to groom at G.
14) Andrew Yogan - I was debating whether to put this guy in the second tier, he has good hands, size, can skate, and drop the mitts. I am rooting for him.
15) Samuel Noreau - Can be physical #6, which this team desperately needs right now, but is 3 years away.
16) Steven Fogarty - I am not sure what happened to Steven, he appears to be groomed as a checking Center in college, with his size and skating, he can be a little more than that.
17) Brandon Mashinter - We will see how he finishes the season, may get called up for a cup of coffee and a scrum or 2. Future enforcer.
18) Ryan Bourque - Good genes, small size.
19) Calle Andersson
20) Kyle Jean
21) Blake Parlett
22) Shane McColgan
23) Thomas Spelling
24) Peter Ceresnak
25) Jyri Niemi
26) Jason Wilson
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kwayry