02-15-2013, 12:12 PM
redbull
manage the *uck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xECK29x View Post
Grabner in play....maybe for ROR?

@BDGallof

FEARLESS PREDICTION: If #isles make a trade up front @ forward, won't be Okposo, Bailey. Will be Michael Grabner. don't say i didn't warn u

The Fourth Period links the NYI to ROR, it would make sense, Garth and Cappy both view Nielson as a true 3C.

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/buf130214.html
these are pointless rumours and speculation by wanna-be reporters not more informed than the generic HF poster - BUT, with that said, I'd deal Grabs for ROR in a heartbeat. O'Reilly is a MUCH better player, both offensively and far better defensively. Grabner's got explosive speed and has played better this year (except maybe the last 2-3 games) but that's an easy deal to make if I'm Snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublechili View Post
Did anyone else catch on the NHL Network the other night someone, maybe Dreger, mentioning that Ottawa might be looking to move goalie Ben Bishop? I think he actually quoted GM Murray saying they might want to trade him just so he could have an opportunity to play and compete for a #1 job. Just throwing it out there. Of course I'm sure they'd want Streit or Vis....
I've heard that mentioned a few times. I haven't seen much of Bishop but is certainly well thought of, gigantic, I'd probably take a shot if the price is right. I imagine both Poulin and Nilsson (and Mikko) need more seasoning and it's not like DiPietro's knocking on the door for a starting job based on his play.