View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micklebot View Post
Not sure that we will be able to stop ourselves from tanking missing Karlsson, Spezza, and Cowen. I agree it should not be an endorsed strategy though.
It's hard to believe in playoffs at this point

Spezza and Karlsson are difference makers, guys that can win games by themselves. Cowen is a building block, he will be a cornerstone of the defense

But it's not only that, but the other injuries to guys like Michalek, Gonchar, Lundin, Regin, Latendresse and some of our AHL best players/prospects (Hoffman, Stone, Petersson)

Our Elite talent has been hurt a lot but our depht too...

I ain't even mad this season too. Even if we lose, that's understandable and a high pick will be a consolation prize (but it still sucks no matter how you spin it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgieO View Post
But its not just one game. Its the Calder Cup run, its this year in Bingo, its his limited NHL experience. Quite honestly, its pretty silly to think he won't be a very good NHL goalie once you've seen him. He's a very skilled goalie.
Agreed, Lehner has the potential to be a franchise goalie and everyday he gets closer to that.

Murray said he won't be trading Anderson but if the Ducks (won't happen as they have Hiller and Fasth) offer Bobby Ryan, I don't think Murray will say no.

He basically said to other GMs that if you want Craig Anderson, be ready to pay. By saying this, he's fixing a heavy price. Worse case scenario : we're stucked with Andy! Oh no!

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote