View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psuhockey View Post
This is a weird season for me. I hope the Flyers do well but don't care if they don't due to the strength of this draft and the shortened season. Is Seth Jones or Jonathan Drouin worth what would be essentially a crappy half season in the long run? It might be. This team is missing just two pieces: a high end winger to play with Giroux and #1 all around defensemen.
I said the same thing earlier in the year. I hate the loser mentality and everything that comes with it, but this is the perfect year for you beloved team to fail. Short and quick regular season and a draft that is extremely deep. I always want them to succeed, but another top 6 injury(just like the sens) could be a disaster for our team. There is no chance that Seth Jones would be sent back down to Juniors if the Flyers somehow managed to draft him. He is the exact player we have been needing for over 10 years now. I am pretty sure though we would manage to screw up his development haha.

People are comparing him to Blake and Pietrangelo. I want to see a little more nasty from him, and the Flyers organization could be the one to bring it out of him. If he develops that part of the game, he could be the next big time defenseman(Pronger like)