View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calirose View Post
I don't know if any of you have been watching The Whale recently but C. Thomas is looking A LOT better, the type of control over the game you saw him having in the OHL. In the last couple of months there is an apparent change is his play, he's getting to pucks and demonstrating great skill against the big boys.

I'd move him up right behind Kreider, Miller and McIlrath.

I'd say the reverse than what you described. Instead of trying to control the game with his stickhandling, which was great for the OHL but not good enough for the pros, he decided to simplify his game and now became more of a north-south player who actually shoots the puck.

His main asset is his amazing shot. It's very much on par with the top-6 NHL scorers. Thomas has one of the 2-3 best releases in the whole organization. He also has good speed. By using his strengths, he's become a much more effective player.

I wouldn't say it has been 2 months, either. That's what the article said, but it's just false. We are talking about around a month, since his benching. He came back like a man possessed after that.

Beacon is online now   Reply With Quote