View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Moonlapse Vertigo
Katz n' MacT BFFs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamus View Post
No, Im not talking about losing for the draft pick. I am talking about losing for change in managment. If we are somewhat successful this year (not bottom 5 in the league), Oilers managments and ownership will take it as a positive and keep it status quo. If we finish at the bottom again, might ownership actually realize that we have the worst managment in the nhl for the last 8 years? Or is the old boys club too tight? This was similiar to what happened before our cup run. Oilers were a mediocre to bad team and there were rumours of changing management and coaching. We went on the run and status quo prevailed. Which made us suffer through 2-3 years of a crappy team trying to achieve more then they could.

I hate even thinking of being somewhat happy that oilers are losing, because I want to see us be succesful and be a perennial cup contender. I just dont see that with our current management.....Thoughts.......

Unlike some other posters who want to blow everything up... I do beleive we have good young players to build around, just dont believe in management to fill pieces around them.

boring day at work, just thinking out loud, and probably will regret posting after getting flamed.....
I'm getting to that point but I don't have confidence in upper-management above Tambellini to make that decision nor do I have confidence in them to replace him appropriately. They'll probably just give MacT the job.

Moonlapse Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote