View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 02:35 PM
MJAYK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
Uh... The skill difference is definitely NOT a good thing when beginners or even C level players are going up against ex-Junior B or A players and dudes that have been playing for 20 years or more. How are the newer, less-talented guys supposed to get any better playing with dudes that in all likelihood aren't going to pass to the less skilled guys unless they're up by 5 goals? How about a D level player trying to carry the puck into the zone against an A level defenseman? That's no way to learn the game.

To the OP: Honestly, your situation sucks in my opinion. I would look to join a league with actual divisions that at least somewhat separate players of different skill. If there are no other league around then I guess you just have to deal with it... which would suck and I'd feel bad for you =\.
You shouldn't feel bad for anyone. Players who start playing hockey as an adult are going to face players that have played the game since they were kids. It's something they just have to deal with until they get better. It's not a sport you can pick up and be good at in a matter of weeks.

MJAYK is offline   Reply With Quote